As a challenge participant, here's how to find and enter your challenge.
Finding and entering a challenge:
- Go to your Clippero host's profile URL (e.g. www.clippero.com/surfingnsw), or go to www.clippero.com and search for the challenge itself, or the host's name
- Find the challenge you'd like to enter, and be sure to read the rules
- Click Enter challenge
- Create a Clippero account (or login, if you already have an account)
- Upload your video/s from their phone or laptop (note the max. file size we support is 500mb per video)
- Add a caption to the entry (25 characters or less)
- Click Submit
- Once entered your video will be processed before it appears on the challenge feed, and judges will be able to add a score
- You will receive an email if the upload was successful or unsuccessful
If you're entering multiple participants from one login, see here for how to do this.
If you're facing issues uploading, see here for some pointers.