Once you've accepted the invitation to join a Clippero challenge as a judge, you can now start judging!
If you didn't accept the invitation from the host within 48 hours, the link would have expired. See here for how to access Clippero as a judge if you've missed this time window.
Accessing and judging a challenge
- Head to https://clippero.com/ and ensure you are logged in with your judge user account
- In the search field, enter the name of the challenge or challenge host you'd like to judge
- Click the relevant challenge or host
- Click an entry in the Challenge to begin viewing the clips
- If the challenge is set to be Judging open by the host, you'll see a Judge entry button on the entry
- Click this to enter your score or place, and a comment (optional). Once entered, the score or place will be public immediately and the participant will be notified
- You can edit or delete your scores once entered by clicking the ellipsis icon