With panel judging, only users who you invite will have permissions to judge your challenges.
Once you've set your challenge to use Panel judging, you can invite your judges.
How to invite judges to join your challenge panel
- Go to your challenge (you can reach this by going to your profile (top right), then clicking the challenge)
- Click on the challenge settings (top right)
- Scroll down to the field that reads "Who can judge entries?", and ensure it is set to Only people you invite
- Enter the email address for the judge you'd like to invite, and click Add
- If you'd like to assign them to all of your challenges (current, and future), checkmark that box before you add them
- Click save to update. This will send the judge an email inviting them to join your challenge's judge panel. The invitation link will expire after 48 hours, so be sure to get them to accept your invitation sooner, rather than later.
How invited judges can judge entries
Once a user has been set as a judge, they'll be able to judge entries in the challenge. Here's the instructions they can follow to judge:
- Click the link in your invitation email (expires 48 hours after sending), to accept the invitation and create your Clippero profile (your profile details will be shows to the public as a Challenge judge)
- Ensure you are logged in with the account that was invited as a judge by the host
- Go to your Clippero profile link (e.g. www.clippero.com/surfingnsw)
- Find the challenge you'd like to judge
- View an entry, and when you're ready to add a score click Judge entry
- Add a score between 0-10, and a comment, if you'd like
- Click submit
- Once submitted, your score will be included in the average for that clip, and the participants position on the leaderboard will update instantly
- To edit a score, just click the edit icon and make your changes before submitting