Step 1: Sign up and create your Clippero host profile set up
- Go to www.clippero.com in your web browser. For best performance we recommend using the most recent version of Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
- Click Login on the top right, then in the dialogue that reads, Don't have an account? Sign up, click Sign up
- Complete the sign up form, ensuring you use your organizer details for name and username (e.g. Profile name: Snowboarding Germany, and username: snowboardinggermany)
- If you'd like to add a logo to your Clippero host profile, just email your logo to our team at email@example.com and we'll add it for you in 24-48hrs
Step 2: Create your challenges
When running a virtual competition on Clippero, you'll be using Challenges. A challenge represents a single group of participants who will be competing against each other. If you're virtual competition has multiple categories, divisions, or classes, you should create one challenge for each. See here for more pointers on dealing with divisions.
- Give your challenge a name that includes the Virtual competition name, and the division or category name "e.g. Surf Beach Lockdown Challenge // Junior Women"
- Add in your challenge rules, for example:
- Submit your best 2 waves on film from the last 6 months (phone footage totally fine)
- Each wave scored 0-10 by a special panel or by your members
- Winners of each division win a prize
- Submissions close next Saturday, check Clippero for winners on Sunday
- Click Create!
- Before you launch your challenge, you should go to the Challenge settings to set:
- your max entries (videos) per participant counting entries (e.g. you might want to allow 2 entries each, and have both scores count). See here for more.
- who judges - the public, or a panel
- Now your Challenge is good to go! Share your profile link (e.g. www.clippero.com/surfingnsw) with your athletes (e.g. via email and Instagram bio) so people can enter. See more for getting your participants to enter here.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.