Public judging is an awesome way to get your community engaged with your challenge and the submitted clips. Here's how to set up and use Public judging with Clippero.
How to set public judging
By default, your challenge will be set to Public judging. If you've edited your settings, here's how to set your challenge to us public judging.
- Go to your challenge (you can reach this by going to your profile (top right), then clicking the challenge)
- Click on the challenge settings (top right)
- Scroll down to the field that reads "Who can judge entries?", and ensure it is set to Anyone
- Click save to update
Here's how your the public can judge:
- Go to your Clippero profile link (e.g. www.clippero.com/surfingnsw)
- Find the challenge you'd like to judge
- View an entry, and when you're ready to add a score click Judge entry
- Sign up or login to Clippero
- Add a score between 0-10, and a comment, if you'd like
- Click submit
- Once submitted, your score will be included in the average for that clip, and the participants position on the leaderboard will update instantly
- To edit a score, just click the edit icon and make your changes before submitting